- Barack and Michelle Obama Headline YouTube Virtual Graduation for Class of 2020
- Brigitte King Resigns as Chief Customer Officer at Calvin Klein Inc.
- Stacey Bendet Launches Creatively, a Networking Platform for Creative Industries
- Louis Vuitton Commissions Artwork in Central Paris
- Tom Ford Writes CFDA Members
- Celebrities Share Met Gala Throwback Photos Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Met Gala’s Postponement Leads to ‘QuarantQueen’ Shoot
- Everything You Need to Know About the First Virtual Met Gala
- Katy Perry, Lil Nas X, Rita Ora to Perform at Shein’s Virtual Concert
- Taylor Fritz and Addison Rae Win ‘Stay at Home’ Slam
- Nike to Donate Another $5.5M in Product to Frontline Workers
- MSGM Expands Retail Footprint in China
- 44 Met Gala Red Carpet Looks You Forgot Happened
- 55 Unforgettable Met Gala Red-Carpet Looks
- Anthropologie’s BHLDN Hosts Bridal Gown Giveaway
- After Coronavirus, Young Chinese Consumers Are Selling Their Goods
- Hugo Boss Expects 50% Sales Drop Next Quarter as Crisis Impact Worsens
- Amazon Wins Business From Reluctant Brands After Coronavirus Closes Stores
- Hong Kong Retail Sales Down 42% Amid the Covid-19 Crisis
- How to Stage a Digital Live Event
- Op-Ed | Could a Marketplace Solve Fashion's Supply Chain Challenges?
- The Holiday Season Is Already Looking Grim
- Victoria’s Secret Owner and Sycamore Cancel Deal
- J.C. Penney Sues to Block Sephora From Closing In-Store Boutiques
- J.Crew Says Bankruptcy Is the Reset it Needs. But There Actually Has to Be a Reset
- #BoFLIVE: What is the Future of Fashion Now?
- Lenders Offer Breathing Room for UK Stores
- #BoFLIVE: Student Ask Me Anything with Imran Amed
- Careers Counsel | Should You Agree to Take a Pay Cut?
- J Crew Files for Chapter 11
Chinese counterfeit imports of Nike and Louis Vuitton merchandise intercepted by US Government. Federal complaint filed in Brooklyn Supreme Court January 3 2020. (WWD.com)
LMVH heir apparent Antoine Arnault is engaged to Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova. The couple became engaged over the Holidays. January 2 2020. (Dailymail.com)
EssilorLuxottica SA, discovers huge financial fraud in its factory in Thailand. The Paris-based French-Italian eyewear conglomerate which was formed in 2018 and made $16 billion in revenues in 2019 is under new pressures from investors to get is HR issues sorted out as quickly as feasible (presumably with new CEOs and stuff like that.) December 31, 2019. (Businessoffashion.com)
Nike unveiled its Air Force 1 Collaboration with KITH. KITH x Nike will have a few key upgrades but maintains its chunky silhouette. December 31 2019. (Robbreport.com)
Rihanna’s Fenty Brand being sued by professional photographer Carlos Vila who claims she used a photograph he took without authorization. December 30 2019. (thefashionblog)
Amazon stock prices way up after the company posts record breaking holiday sales for 2019. Amazon has said this is due in party to its improved logistics, same day delivery and increase in number of customers who signed up to Amazon Prime. (Daily Retail News)
H&M to investigate “slave labour” charges leveled against the company recently, following a similar allegation against TESCO. December 24 2019. (Retail Gazette).
H&M goes even greener by offering customers in the Netherlands “delivery by bicycle” in an effort to reduce their carbon footprint. Customers can pick up their packages at a delivery hub in several areas in the Dutch capital. December 24 2019. (Drapers)
UK Iconic Fashion institution Harrods set to open its first store outside of London in China in 2020. December 24 2019. (Drapers).
Samsonite gets competition from new online luggage brand July after the latter raises over $10 million from investors. (internetretailing.com).
Olivia Palermo’s Eponymous Brand is readying itself for its February debut. December 20 2019 (WWD.com)
Virgil Abloh criticized for suggesting that street style will die. December 20 2019. (wwd.com)
The Future is Trashion, a new idea from a Brooklyn hipster about what to do with out trash, aka unwanted or tossed art, fashion, home ware and other artifcats. December 20 2019. (New York Times)
- TikTok sensation and e-boy Noen Eubanks tapped by 74 year old Paris Brand Céline to be the new face of the House. December 16 2019. (Business Insider)
- Virgil Abloh collaborates with the Louvre in Paris to make hoodies in honor of Leonardo Da Vinci. December 12 2019. (Vogue)
- LVMH CEO Bernard Arnault’s Yacht the has docked in Antigua for the holidays 2019. Indeed, according to Forbes.com Several other billionaires’ yachts are also docked in Antigua, St Barths and Saint Maarten in a showdown of superyachts. No word if Fenty Beauty mogul, Rihanna is on board. December 13, 2019. (Forbes.com)
- LVMH scion and Rimowa (the luggage brand) CEO Alexandre Arnault discusses the brand’s sustainability goals and expansion into the Chinese market with Vogue Business. December 10, 2019. (Vogue Business)
- PUMA wins Brand of the year at the Footwear News Achievement Award in NYC. Prize accepted by PUMA CEO Bjoern Gulden. December 4 2019. (PUMA-catchup.com)
- Alexander Wang and Adidas release their sixth sneaker collaboration. December 12, 2019. (sneakernews.com)
- Jordan Brand and Dior Collaborate to bring us Air Dior. December 8 2019 (Nike.com)
- H&M teams up with Giambattista Valli for high couture pieces. May 2019. (Refinery29.com)
- Queen Rania of Jordan now an unofficial brand ambassador for Zara? December 10 2019. (Hello Magazine)
- Jennifer Lopez Partners with Coach to teach us why Jenny from the block is and always will be a quintessential New Yorker with both an uptown and downtown vibe. November 19 2019. (Paper Magazine)
- Kanye West and Adidas has realized record profits for their Yeezy collaboration however, third quarter sales of the product have slowed considerable as compared to earlier quarters. CEO Kasper Rorsted has indicated he is not worried about it. November 8 2019 (Footwearnews.com)
- Stella McCartney partners with LVMH to further develop the House of Stella MCCartney. Bernard Arnault has minority stake in the company as they push towards a greater goal of sustainable luxury fashion for the brand. July 15 2019. (The Guardian)
- Prada opens flagship store on JD.Com to court affluent Chinese consumers. June 18, 2019 (Chargedretail.com)